
can anyone tell me what's the YM event on 28/2? is it Love talk? Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, just make yourself attend on that night...
In the CG part...
We will split into 2 groups after the "p & w"
Here is the list
Group 1
1- 丁莹
2- 恩信
3- Michelle
4- 颂凌
5- 明耀
6- 浩瀚
7- 舒筠
8- Danson
9- 静慧
10- 来昌 (new)
Group 2
1- Alex
2- 爱慧
3- Mathew
4- 湘芸
5- 欣欣
6- 玫媛
7- Amos
8- 征宇
9- Robert
10- 静恬
11- Matthew Lim (new)
12- Jia Ler (new)
After the closing prayer, we will gather back together, then make announcement.
请记得为小组祷告(特别在我们的12pm prayer time)
1- 组员的灵命成长
2- 让我们懂得彼此相爱
3- 让我们有合一的心
4- 分组 (6月尾)
5- 组长和副组长的智慧&爱心
3 comments:
ops... did I wrote cheng huee's name wrongly?
I won't be around for the week of 18th Apr. I'm going on vacation with colleagues.
So, sorry. Please update the schedule.Thanks.
pls get someone to replace you ... thank you..
I got no time to help you all find ppl...
Post a Comment