P&W:恩信
出席者:爱慧、欣欣、恩信、湘芸、玫媛、颂凌、丁莹、Alex、浩瀚、Mathew
地点:教会西厅
时间:8.30pm ~ 10.40pm
代祷事项:
1. 28/11,29/11 – 儿童宣教大会。希望这两天都有好天气,好让舞台设置和当天户外节目能照着所计划进行。
2. 21/11@4pm – 请大家为Alex的考试代祷。
3. 28/11 – 林传道将会回来马来西亚一个月之久。
4. 恩信圣诞节设计的灵感。
行为组成表
性格测验

性格分析表
For Englsih version: http://danny.quantumspark.net/tsurvey/
Source : 与豪猪共舞-建立和谐的人际关系(The Delicate Art of Dancing with Porcupines)
10 comments:
wad is tis for o? :)
hehe..dun understand after looking at tis graph
then, you have to come on this coming saturday's cg...
为什么今晚没讲到豪猪哦?
The porcupines part was purposely left out for your sharing next time.
I can share about the porcupines now:)
豪猪是只身体肥壮的mammal..身体布满长敕. 白天躲在洞里睡觉,晚间出来盗食农作物..受惊时,尾部的刺立即竖起,刷刷作响(就像丁莹具有爆发力的声音)以警告敌人。
haha..i forgot abt porcupines liao
then porcupines is for "I" type person onli?:)
那晚没来小组的组员都可以直接在blog这里玩这个测验来看看你是属于哪个类型:)
真不错^^
Hey, Ai Hoi pls explain further to Xiang Yun about your porcupines thoery. Xiang Yun seems to be confused...
Has anyone compiled the results of this "Porcupine" thingy so that we can have a glance of the strength and areas to be improved of our CG?
I am collecting the data. Once the details are completed, i will get it posted.
Post a Comment